I was nominated for this award a WHILE ago but kept forgetting to answer the questions and pass it along! I’m always thrilled when people think of me for things like this and I have to send a heartfelt thank you to Just Tips & Stuff for tagging me and giving me this award! It also gets me out of having to think of something to write today on my own and I can’t be mad about that!
- What is your favorite food? Ever since I was a child I’ve loved my mother’s city chicken (it’s actually pork)! Every year for my birthday she makes it for me; one of these days I’ll try to learn her recipe.
- What is your favorite color? It might come as no surprise to people who have seen my ongoing bedroom project, but it’s green! I generally like all Earth tones.
- What powers would you have if you were a superhero? Superpower? Heck I’d settle for being able to talk to people! I suppose I’d go with mind reading then so that I could tell what people are thinking during a conversation.
- Where would you like to travel to? Oh gosh, everywhere! Rome is first on my list because I love the history. My family is from Ireland so that’s up there too.
- Do you think money should exist? Yes. There will always be something people use to represent their labor.
- What are your hobbies? Photography, drawing, graphic design, writing (of course), and music. The trouble with those hobbies is that I’m not actually that creative!
- Would you want to be president? Not even remotely!
- What’s the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? Invest most of it.
- What is your dream job? Working for myself as a writer or artist. My more realistic goal is running my own cyber security firm.
- Do you like city or rural living better? Hard to say as they both have their advantages but I’ve learned from the times that I’ve been “away from it all” that I really need to be connected to other people. City it is.
- What animal are you terrified of? Anything that I can’t see the face of. Spiders, all insects, worms, etc. It’s not a gripping terror I just prefer them to not be on my person.
Now I’m supposed to come up with 11 questions! This is the hard part. Let’s see…
- Why did you decide to start writing on WordPress?
- Where are you from?
- Who is your biggest role model?
- What’s something you could never get tired of?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What advice do you have for someone getting started with blogging?
- Where is your favorite place to be?
- What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
- Do you have a favorite band/artist?
- Do you play an instrument?
Now for my nominations, if you’ve already done this I apologize. I know I’ve been seeing it around quite a bit lately but I haven’t a clue who has already done it! If you have, just disregard or feel free to do it again!
Some of you I’ve been following since the very beginning and some of you I don’t know very well at all but love your writing. Have fun!